Monday, March 23, 2009

Baxter's Post #1

Baxter says:


These are Aztec dancers we saw in Mexico City. They were wearing feathers and on their ankles they had loud rattles that shook when they danced. All the stuff they were selling looked really cool.



I bought this necklace from the Aztec dancers. It's a circle with little spikes coming out of the edges. I really like it because of the spikes and because it was made by Aztecs.



We woke up one morning and there was a scorpion on the floor but it's dead now (my mom squished it).



I won an eagle piggy-bank at a fair (you can see it on the table here) but I dropped it and its head broke. But I set up an orange juice stand and used it to hold the money anyway. I made 35 pesos selling orange juice and I gave some of the money to the woman who runs the shelter where my mom is working.



On the weekend we went to a beach and at night the sunset looked really cool. We swam in the Pacific Ocean and rested in really comfy hammocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment