Monday, March 23, 2009

Mahlon's Post #1


This is me when we first arrived in Mexico city and we are being registered as visitors of Mexico.As you can see we are in the very back of the line and I thought it would take over 3 hours to get to the front, luckily they arranged a better way, where some extra people came around the line and registered people. P.S. I was not really mad ,it was just a pose.


One day I woke up and decided to go sit on the couch but when my mom woke up she saw something moving on the floor in our room, the next thing we know is that the creature we saw was a scorpion!!! But before it could eat or sting us, my mom killed it with a couple swats with a book, so now I am really happy that it is dead.


What you are looking at right now is the most gross and disgusting medicine you will ever see in your life and I have to drink some of it every single week! The reason that we have to take this weekly is because it will prevent malaria in case we get bit by a mosquito that is carrying malaria which can be quite deadly. We also have to put DEET on at night to keep the bugs away..

No comments:

Post a Comment