Saturday, March 28, 2009

Baxter's Post #2

[Baxter talking, Dad typing]

"Last weekend we went to the beach.

We got a lot of sunburns. It was fun. The waves were really big and the water was warm."

"At the beach, we bought chips.

They had Star Wars Clone Wars cards inside."

"This is a picture of my Captain Cody from Star Wars Clone Wars card.

I got it in a trade with my brother."

"Yesterday, we went to 'Central Musical de Tapachula,' which is a music store and upstairs they have pianos you can use.

It cost 20 pesos for an hour. I played some of my songs. I liked getting to play piano again. "

"We were walking down the street and we saw a big guy in a costume.

My dad said he would give us a peso each if we hugged him, so we did. "

"Last night we went to play soccer with some of the kids in our neighborhood. We played soccer at a park on a basketball court. I got a goal!

After that we went to play Xbox on a video game machine outside one of the kid's house. It cost 1 peso per game. The kids were really nice. I think they let me get the soccer goal. They also gave me and my brother the first couple of turns on the Xbox. "

"Then I played with a really kind girl named Gabby.

My dad tried to pay for the games but Gabby said no and she paid for them all. "

No comments:

Post a Comment